General/Overnight Camp (Ages 8-17):
Boys and girls ages 8-14 may attend weekly sessions June 24 - August 10, 2018. All sessions start on Sunday and end on Friday. Campers are able to choose from many daily activities. Teens entering grades 9-12 (ages 14-17) can participate in our exciting Teen Leader Program.
Sessions 1 & 2 are $519 per week. All other sessions are $539 per week.
****SUPER PRE SEASON DISCOUNT: TAKE $200 PER WEEK FOR OVERNIGHT/GENERAL CAMP. REGISTER AND PAY IN FULL BY OCTOBER 16TH TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DISCOUNT!
Day Camp (Ages 6-17):
Boys and girls ages 6-17 may attend weekly sessions June 25 - August 10, 2018. All sessions start on Monday and end on Friday. Campers are able to choose from many daily activities. Teens entering grades 9-12 (ages 14-17) can participate in our exciting Teen Leader Program.
Sessions 1 - 7 are $285 per week.
****SUPER PRE SEASON DISCOUNT: Discount for PAYMENT IN FULL by October 16:
Book up to 4 weeks of Day Camp - $235/week
Book 5 to 7 weeks of Day camp - $199/week
Clover Camp (Ages 6-8):
Boys and girls ages 6-8 may attend a session June 21 - June 23, 2018. Session starts Thursday, 12 noon (registration 11 AM - noon) and ends Saturday at noon.
Clover Session is $225.
****SUPER PRE SEASON DISCOUNT: TAKE $26 OFF FOR CLOVER CAMP. REGISTER AND PAY IN FULL BY OCTOBER 16TH TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DISCOUNT AND PAY ONLY $199!
Clovers can return Session 4, July 16-21 at $539 per week. (Discount through October 16th: $339)
- General/Overnight Camp: $225 deposit (per session) with application.
- Day Camp and Clover Camp: $100 deposit (per session) with application.
- If you pay in full, you can receive the discounts noted above.
- Tuition and activity balance is due by June 15, 2018 or on the first day of session if late registration.
- A $50 processing fee will be charged for insufficient funds or returned checks.
There is open registration though out the camp season, space permitting!
There will be no refunds after June 15th, 2018. Sorry no exceptions!
- No refunds for early dismissal due to homesickness, misconduct, or medical reasons.
- No camper will be admitted without the completed health form, signed by a licensed physician with in two years of the camping season. An information packet with health forms will be mailed out around mid-May 2018.
Limited camperships are available. Applications are due May 18, 2018. Print the application below (WILL BE POSTED LATER), complete it and then fax or mail it. Details are on the form. Call the Registrar's office for more information: (860) 886-7476. Or call (860) 889-5266.